Dinosaur World

Friday, April 3, 2009

my first blog

I'm entering into a new venture wtih this blog, so please be patient with me as I learn. I'll post as often as I can. As I get used to it, the blog will get better and more frequent.

Check out our April newsletter to learn what's going on this month... http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/265803/940864523b/TEST/TEST/

The biggest news is April homeschool month. All homeschoolers and their immediate families will receive the group rate admission - $5 in Kentucky and $8 in Florida. (we're waiting to add special events to our Texas location untill we've been open one year there). We have lots of homeschoolers visit Dinosaur World and we hope this helps meet their needs. I've learned homeschoolers travel in smaller groups than our public schools. So, I hope this helps. If you're a homeschooler, let me know the best way to reach you and what would help you the most. (dinosaurworld@scrtc.com )You guys are harder to reach becuase I've had to search a lot of different groups. But I'm trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment