- We're open every day except Christmas Day (but the Florida location is even open that day).
- We're affordable - $12.75 adults, $9.75 ages 3-12, under 3 free, if you have a group of 12 or more and call ahead, it's only $6 per person
- If you have a buch of dogs coming with their owners to your house like I do, bring them too! Friendly pets on leashes are always free
- We have a walking path for you to burn off the holiday calories.
- We're a good stopping point if you're traveling- we're halfway between Louisville and Nashville on I-65 and between Tampa and Orlando on I-4, and just an hour or so from Dallas/Fort Worth
- We're fun! Where else can you see over 150 life size dinosaurs?!
Friday, December 18, 2009
what to do with relatives?
I'll have some relatives down this weekend. I have to find some way to entertain them. Here's an idea - take them to Dinosaur World.