Dinosaur World

Friday, December 18, 2009

what to do with relatives?

I'll have some relatives down this weekend. I have to find some way to entertain them. Here's an idea - take them to Dinosaur World.
  • We're open every day except Christmas Day (but the Florida location is even open that day).
  • We're affordable - $12.75 adults, $9.75 ages 3-12, under 3 free, if you have a group of 12 or more and call ahead, it's only $6 per person
  • If you have a buch of dogs coming with their owners to your house like I do, bring them too! Friendly pets on leashes are always free
  • We have a walking path for you to burn off the holiday calories.
  • We're a good stopping point if you're traveling- we're halfway between Louisville and Nashville on I-65 and between Tampa and Orlando on I-4, and just an hour or so from Dallas/Fort Worth
  • We're fun! Where else can you see over 150 life size dinosaurs?!

No comments:

Post a Comment